FAN CLUB RULES & APPLICATION Nov 23, 2016 9:36:36 GMT -6
Post by Ageha on Nov 23, 2016 9:36:36 GMT -6
♡♡FAN CLUB RULES & APPLICATION♡♡
What is a Fan Club?
Fan Club is a place where fans can show their support to their favorite character. You can talk about them, post pictures, videos, or even create special activity centering on your idols.
Accepted Fan Clubs
- Series (anime, manga, games, etc.)
- Artists / Authors / Creators
- No hate; fan clubs are place to love.
- Each fan club has to have their own banner in the size of 50x50 pixel.
- You may design the banner however you like. You don't have to put the club's name as long as it's clear what fanclub it is. Here are some example:
- Every club's owner aka the Club President bears the responsibility to manage their club.
- Club President may add specially rules for the club, however the club's rules should not contradict with the forum rules or general fan clubs rules.
- Club President have to welcome the members, interact and initiate as many activity/discussion as possible.
- Club President have to encourage the members to use the club banner.
- Members of a fan club are required to use the club banner in their signature.
- Members are obligated to follow the club rules and support their president.
- Members are encouraged to be active in their respective club and are allowed also start discussion.
How to Create a Fan Club
- First, please check the fan club list to see whether your desired club existed or not.
- Fill in the application form and post it on this thread:
[b]FAN CLUB FORMATION APPROVAL FORM[/b]
[b]Fan club Name:[/b]
[b]Club President:[/b] your username
[b]Club banner:[/b] thumbnail of your club banner
- The form must be completed (including the club banner). Any incomplete form will be counted as invalid.
- Only one request at one time.
- Your request will be reviewed by the staff in charge. Once your request is approved, you'll be notified via PM and are able to create the club!
- Your request will be put on hold if it hasn't met any of the requirements (e.g. the banner size is wrong) & yo will be given one month time to fix it. If no change's being made after that time limit, the request will be regarded as null and other member may make a new request for that particular club.
Q: Why do we need to wait for staff approval?
A: It's to make sure there aren't any repetitive clubs or you are not breaking any rules.
Q: I've post my first request. When will I be able to request for another one?
A: You can request for it after your previous request have been approved and the club has been set up properly.
Q: I want to create a fan club but can't make the banner!
A: In that case you can ask a friend to make it for you. If yo don't know anyone who can make it for you, just PM me, Ageha . I'll make it for you.
Q: Why do we have to put the banners in our signature?
A: It's to show the world that you are PROUD to be a fan of (insert your club's name here) and a member of their club.
Q: How do we put the banner in our signature?
A: Go to profile > edit profile > personal. Write down this code in the input box under signature.
If you have any question, feel free to PM me, Ageha
Have fun and LET'S SPREAD THE LOVE!